Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

footwear

longballer01

Dec 27, 2001
missouri, kc area
Visit site
I play in all kinds of conditions whether it be mudd, snow, sleat (no rain) and indoors. the indoor field I currently play on is a combat close quarters type of field in which the floor is slick hard wood covered in sawdust about 4 inches of it. i have even played in the subsurface cave field by my house in the sand and guano (bat ****).

thier is only one footwear that will carry you through all...........that is altama jungle style combat boots with the series 2 lug sole (not the panama sole).

they cost you about 70.00 us money and will last you 10+ years.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
yea tony what the hell are tanels never heard of em ?

i have been lookin around for a good pair of cleats but nobody stocks em which is a bitch. What sort of prices are cleats going for?

anyway at the moment i play in ronaldo astros turfs but they can be a bit of a problem in really muddy bits.
also not waterproof.

sp to all the shoe making companies out there "can you build me a decent paintball shoe?" i think not :)

oh well

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Jeez - the yoof of today

Tanels? You dont know what Tanels are??

In the days when it was German Para boots or Hitech Magnums - the original Tanels ruled and were the single best item you could buy to improve your game.

If the new tanels are anywhere near as good - then they'll rock.

Otherwise I have got a pair of the Adidas shoes - and they are comparable - in fact I love them and will be getting another pair when i get to New Orleans in 3 weeks (whoopee)....

See ya

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Well....

Nike astro turf boot:p

Campaign was a breeze, having played hockey on astro turf all my life they are the only way to go.

Although I do prefer my falling apart old boots for old skool woodland fun.

Laters all :cool:

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Good god people who don't know what Tanels are? I really must be getting old...hang on I am old
Bought first pair of Tanel 360's at Mayhem in '92 or '93 they died eventually but then I couldn't afford the real leather ones so I got the cheaper version (duraskin I think it was called) let the water in like nobodies. Then went onto Nike Sharks (still got them haven't worn them out) then a pair of Nike Cleats but as they were only 3/4 height I soon turned my ankle bad so threw them in a dark corner, now use Rebok Cleats for muddy places...TEMPLE !!! and Rebok Astro turf boots for the rest of the world ( litterally indoor and out)

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
I'm just a silly american rec-baller and I wear Magnum boots, which are civilian combat boots(used by police and swat). They provide good support and grip well, inside and out.

wild turkey

PAT (REDZ NOVICE)
Oct 29, 2001
essex
Visit site
german para boots are great in the woods. only about £15 from army surplus stores.i just got some nike acg boots to try out on sup-air this year.they're as light and comfy as trainers but with studs.i'll let you know!