The Home Of European Paintball

footwear

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Boots and Tyger

Ok Tyger I get your point and I have seen those Golf shoes you mention at some of our golf courses they have adverts for those green spikes....but we do still have the metal ones here.
The player that loaned you the Blue Angel that was John (wasn't his marker though just the one he was using)...and the tiger on the back is a Cougar!! thanks to Ford for that

Mark
UK Cougars

ps Now I know you are the Tyger I thought you were, are you at the World Cup this year? go to our website and email me from there otherwise this message thread will get clogged up

www.ukcougars.co.uk

QuikSilver

I use a pair of old DC's (DC SHOE CO). Low heel, which I like, very light, and snug with good grip.

I'm not going to blow $50 on a new pair of Diggers when I could buy some paint, maybe if I had a decent job, but being 15 and in a town that you pass through in 10 seconds, a well paying job is hard to find.

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
The Cougar's Angel. :)

Originally posted by Mark
The player that loaned you the Blue Angel that was John (wasn't his marker though just the one he was using)...and the tiger on the back is a Cougar!! thanks to Ford for that
I only got about 30 seocnds of fondling it. And, out of that, only about 1-5 were spent admiring it. :)

-Tyger