The Home Of European Paintball

For all who dislike T-Impact :D

Ban these idiots or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
well **** me lets all jump on the bandwagon again... i havent seen the video, but cant see that it sounds that bad. look at the wdp videos advertising some ofthe angels (certainly the a4 and g7, as i was sad enough to just check), he's not wearin a mask.

dont get me wrong, saftey first n all, but he guy bieng shot at was wearing one, and there was no-one else around. if he wants to f*ck himself up, fine.

monty33

Mar 11, 2007
well **** me lets all jump on the bandwagon again... i havent seen the video, but cant see that it sounds that bad. look at the wdp videos advertising some ofthe angels (certainly the a4 and g7, as i was sad enough to just check), he's not wearin a mask.

dont get me wrong, saftey first n all, but he guy bieng shot at was wearing one, and there was no-one else around. if he wants to f*ck himself up, fine.
well its not fine really is it??, if the guy wants to f**k him self up !!
all it takes is the word to spread that a guy has injured himself with a paintball gun, and then that reflects badly on the rest of us!, taking the current situation and laws regarding air guns, theres not a week goes by when you here in local press that there has been air gun shootings,
just my opinion.....flame me if you must

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
well its not fine really is it??, if the guy wants to f**k him self up !!
all it takes is the word to spread that a guy has injured himself with a paintball gun, and then that reflects badly on the rest of us!, taking the current situation and laws regarding air guns, theres not a week goes by when you here in local press that there has been air gun shootings,
just my opinion.....flame me if you must
not wanting to flame you... but if he wants to injure himself as somesort of "man test" that he thought up, fine. baseball bats probably do a lot more damage to people that paintball guns, and how badly do you think that reflects on the sport?

if someone wants to make a video of themselves getting shot up a bit, why not? their life.

he was wearing a mask, so the worst that could happen would be a few bloody welts.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
not wanting to flame you... but if he wants to injure himself as somesort of "man test" that he thought up, fine. baseball bats probably do a lot more damage to people that paintball guns, and how badly do you think that reflects on the sport?

if someone wants to make a video of themselves getting shot up a bit, why not? their life.

he was wearing a mask, so the worst that could happen would be a few bloody welts.
in the video the main reason for my concern was two kids with marker on public land. so that was the main reason for concern GOT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.