Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
DMWs are funny to watch in a tournament setting (watching Kitch tearing a team apart at Campaign was the highlight of my weekend) but I think its probably a little bit unsporting to do it at a training/walkon. Its kinda like cheating, I can understand why people would play on etc at a tournament if they can get away with it, but cheating in training etc is only cheating yourself.

Still, striking a blow for the sore losers everywhere Justin, good work! :D

I just bought JB's DM7, I hope no one tries to bonus ball me or something :p

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
not as good as the dead mans tank

me steeley and markie c once got in markie c's car, drove it on the field and started mowing the rest of them drive by style...owned

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
hey

are you the one at wycombe when u shot me in the bak then junior brown and you said to me your lucky i had more gas, i swear it was you because jb was moaning at you. i was the one near the tree shooting over the trench type thing and you walk past me i thought you was dead then got me in the back.

jason

EdibleRanger

Paintballer Anoymous.
Aug 21, 2007
It was funny though, You where complaining you'd never been hit before.

And your first hit was a beauty:D

Lovely welt on your back, haha

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
yeah it was i still got it and the one on my leg is about the width of 2 golf balls haha, yeah i was moaning i hadnt been shot to see what it felt like then got hit on the side of the back.

i am sure it was the same guy did you have a invert jersey on.

jason:)

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
i was laughing at this thread, now i just feel sorry for the guy with welts, justin your a bully (i do miss you though mate) and clansman hope u feel better soon

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
yeah i am good now just the most pain i have been in the day after i couldnt sit down properly it hurt to much cause everything was pulled, i think that is because i didnt drink much water just a red bull in the morning and a dr pepper at the end of the day!:)

but the one on my leg is a different guy he was the guy ifront of me on are bench in the corner, he flanked me then shot me to f**k.

wycombe was great

did you go and who were you like what bench were you at.

the guy behind me was quality in the olive dye top and his custom made mech marker.

jason:)

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Not really a lowblow, it was their fault they decided to ignore him, even though he didnt have his hand on his head, you know how it goes guys, if they're hands not on their heads...shoot 'em up