Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
haha

i aint complaining it was a clever little trick plus the ball didnt break i thought it did so i called my self out then got som1 to check and it didnt break i was gutted.

jason

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
I was there and @ first I found it amusing..
We all thought he was eliminated and so D didn't light him up,and if anybody can light you up D can.
Is a deadmans walk apt for a walk-on?where some people,in this case 2 are playing for the very first time.
With fogging up masks and borrowed kit that would prolly be the nail in the coffin of their paintball careers if it was them he shot.
End of the day you have to decide if it's fitting,and it certainly won't invoke me into shooting newbies who forget to put their hands up.
DMW is touney stuff,but if winnings that important @ a walk-on...well done.
As for everybody patting you on the back for shooting him 'cause he won that kit I think you'll find you are mistaken,why would they?do you even know him?I believe your just trying to justify a tourney trick on a walk-on day.
No matter,no big deal,still a fantastic day,come to Wycombe(get shot in the back) and have a fabulous walk-on :p
HOOOOOOOOMO!

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Guys, seriously grow some balls and if you dont like it as Andy put it nicely, go play Cricket. You play paintball, its inevitable you get shot, once or 20times in a row, its still going to happen...

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Guys, seriously grow some balls and if you dont like it as Andy put it nicely, go play Cricket. You play paintball, its inevitable you get shot, once or 20times in a row, its still going to happen...

It's go nothing to do with growing balls has it;if it had been left that would have been the end but he posted about it and he gave his reason for doing so as revenge for not winning the "kit".