Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you guys that didn't win JB's raffle

you should know you cant have a laff on these forums buddy. to many people are after getting one over on the next person.

the only thing you get is a bunch of whitty sarcastic replies, and/or essays with words longer than an elephants trunk.pretty gay to be honest.

Laff + selected members of the forum = NO NO
Yet you are the person blowing this out of all proportion:confused:

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Agreed the "act" was no big deal the reasoning for it was...now if you was to have said I DMW'd a geezer and it happended to be the geek that won the "kit" then alls good.
But to say you did it because he won is stoooopid,he's an ok geezer(not in a ghey way:eek:), I don't think anybody else held it against him.
You can have a laff on here to the extent on being banned,I know:D

End.....:rolleyes:..perhaps....

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Just a guess and its a question for Justin to answer....As he made his way up the field before he done the DMW did he realise it was the guy who won the kit, or did it just happen to be the guy who won the kit and it would of happened to anyone...?

Ifit was the latter, well then whats the problem?

Agreed the "act" was no big deal the reasoning for it was...now if you was to have said I DMW'd a geezer and it happended to be the geek that won the "kit" then alls good.
But to say you did it because he won is stoooopid,he's an ok geezer(not in a ghey way:eek:), I don't think anybody else held it against him.
You can have a laff on here to the extent on being banned,I know:D

End.....:rolleyes:..perhaps....

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
I think the main people it's annoyed people is because he was only playing a walkon, had it been a tourney or something then fair play, but it's not like it matters who wins at a walkon is it...?! The whole "just not cricket" thing stands in my books, but then the whole countries turning chav anyway so I guess it's inevitable :rolleyes: ;)

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Was taking the Pi$$ there i believe Coldy
Thank the lord.

I swear someone is gonna start crying on this thread.

**** happens in paintball kids, thats the way it is. If someone did a dmw on me at a walk-on, I just turn round and light them up.

Coldy

I think the main people it's annoyed people is because he was only playing a walkon, had it been a tourney or something then fair play, but it's not like it matters who wins at a walkon is it...?! The whole "just not cricket" thing stands in my books, but then the whole countries turning chav anyway so I guess it's inevitable :rolleyes: ;)
Exactly. Etiquete and sportsmanship clearly have little meaning to some.

Next walkon I will shoot first and think later:rolleyes:

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
When does walking very casually down the field become a dead mans ?

at the north vs south game a couple of years back me and a bunch of guys dead mans our way into the other teams base then came in behind them and were picking them off in the back :D
it was absolutely brilliant, real nerve racking thinking you could be caught out and hammered by everyone.