Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For all you reclovers out there...

T

TendringLOEB

The fully painted up Panzer Tank - Genius

The Guy wearing a gestapo-esque leather jacket whilst driving said tank - Not so much.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
"quick, before zee Germans get here" :D :D :D

lol, just wondering this may be going of topic slightly but speeking of the germans,

well last year in school we went to germany, and my friend decided to put his finger hrizontally below his nose and started marching and shouting hitler!!!
at the top of his voice.
well then he sort of got chaced by some germans. so im jsut wondering is it illegal or realy offensive in germany to be seen doing that?

o and about that paintball tank, its ace!!!!!!

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
acting to be hitler is deamed illeagle but even if it was leagle alot of germans will slaughter you for doing it

was food shopping yesterday with ma mummy dearest and a neo nazi was there all in uniform and got chased out by sucurity guards was funny

ontopic

i dont see the point in the tank to be honest i dont see why people want to simulate war when they can just be in it..for real because thats what they are getting across

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
lol, just wondering this may be going of topic slightly but speeking of the germans,

well last year in school we went to germany, and my friend decided to put his finger hrizontally below his nose and started marching and shouting hitler!!!
at the top of his voice.
well then he sort of got chaced by some germans. so im jsut wondering is it illegal or realy offensive in germany to be seen doing that?
Quote of the ****ing year ..

No the Germans love it ,constantly being reminded of how they lost the war and spawned the Volkswagen Beetle.Those Germans you met probably just didn't have a very good sense of humor ...which is very uncharacteristic of them , you must have just met a bad lot ,probably the traveling kind that like to visit Europe and commandeer all the deck chairs.