Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For Auction - X-Mag + full freak kit

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Right folks, I'm clearing out the spare room so sadly this has to go.

Note to buyers - the battery cells are corrupt as the images show and while I have the spare cells and diodes to remake the pack (also in pics) I haven't done this yet.

Last powered up several years ago. X-Mag bolt 00116.

Vertical feed x-mag with full freak kit, some small scratches in the battery casing which I've tried to show by catching the light in the pics. Usual colour fade around the wear areas of the vertical feed and battery connections.

The freak kit is all there but there is cosmetic damage to the rear piece of the freak kit - and it has a freak jewel missing.

I hope this pics are good enough - but please ask for better ones if that'll help.

Auction rules:-

• End date - Saturday 13th June (10 day auction)
  • End time - 9pm / 21:00 forum-time
  • Reserve price - The item has a reserve price that won't be disclosed here but should easily be met (Bolter knows the details of the reserve to cover any shenanigans)
  • Shipping costs - to be discussed with the winning bidder after the auction (Note - I will not consider this auction as complete until the seller and I have agreed shipping costs and the item is on it's way)
  • Min bid increment - £10
  • Payment methods - I will accept cash, bank transfer and paypal - any charges are to be covered by the buyer
  • I reserve the right to refuse to sell the item for any reason should I get overcome with sentimentality

Happy to answer requests for more pics or other questions about the marker

Attachments

Reactions: Bolter

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Do you know if the eye system still works and what software edition it has i.e, 3.2, 1.8 x-mod etc ?

cheers :)

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Do you know if the eye system still works and what software edition it has i.e, 3.2, 1.8 x-mod etc ?

cheers :)
I don't know what software it has - no. If it's a critical element I can rig up a PSU to power it up to check.

As for the eye-system I'm not sure - I had no problems with it last time it was used but can't comment on how it works now.

I'm not here to sell you guys something on the pretence of it being in full working order - sorry if it seems that way - this is a lovely marker but will need some care to bring the battery pack back into service and will need a full bolt overhaul as it's been sat for so long. I still have bolt spares and parts so there may be enough to do remedial maintenance with no additional parts - I've not checked.

When I used it last I had no issues in operation but I want to be clear that this was several years ago pre-battery failure. (The battery hasn't damaged anything else that I can see and failed when not connected to the marker so I'd expect no damage from that)

Hope that helps

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
ok and just to be clear on the end time. If you post a bid, and it says 9:00pm you are too late. The second it ticks over to 9pm its finished. So if you post £x at 8:59pm and someone posts after £x+£10 at 9pm, the 2nd bid is invalid. Everyone cool with that?