Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For new members (under the 20 posts) suggestion?

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
The vouch system on UKS gives users another point of contact should the sale go belly up. Theres no contract or asking to pay for things at all . . infact the uks mods will just leave you to it, if you chose not to use the advised method of payment protection then thats the users problem.

UKS is not your mum

(Tom might be).

Reactions: Gee Tee and Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
The vouch system on UKS gives users another point of contact should the sale go belly up. Theres no contract or asking to pay for things at all . . infact the uks mods will just leave you to it, if you chose not to use the advised method of payment protection then thats the users problem.

UKS is not your mum

(Tom might be).
Personally, I think that's the right attitude.

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Question is, say you vouch for someone in good faith on a marker sale then to the surprise of everyone it goes tits up, how do we force you to be responsible? Would you be able to, or be happy to stump up hundreds of pounds to cover someone's loss?
I'd be popping round to their house to collect the marker and post it out. I see a lot of people on here vouch for players they know in passing or are friends/"team mates" with on Facebook, I wouldn't take responsibility for anyone I wasn't able to pop round to the house of.

EDIT: missed the enforcement bit, as a moderator unfortunately you'd be left in the same boat as you are when you help with any transaction that goes badly. Ban and PayPal. I'd just hope if people were willing to take responsibility then that's exactly what they'd do.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexd

Bubbles

Back after a long time away
Dec 23, 2005
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
I have been a member of this forum for a long time (I have had a long break from paintball) but my post count is low because I'm more of a reader than a writer. I won't purposefully spam the forum to get my post count up. I think raising the number of posts won't fix the problem. It will just mean there will be 30 extra spam posts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Random Invert