Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***for Sale!!!!!!!!!!!***

slipperysquid

Apr 3, 2005
Hull E.Yorks
Visit site
Raffles can you please explain why it is vastly overcrowded in the classifieds section?
Overcrowded with what? classified adverts?:confused:
As you have already stated earlier in this thread you cant abide titles that dont explain/ or bundle a lot of objects into one short title? surely by your own admition you find the classifieds section "overcrowded" thus having to list items seperately would cause the actual reverse of what yo uwant? that is less adds in the first place...oh god my brain hurts!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT MAN!!!!! TELL US FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!:p More adds less adds....adds that have short titles maybe in a special code, colour coded adds? marker sections? accessory sections??? dvd's videos brica brak? house sales? garden sheds?????? ok i'm been an arse but ya get what i mean?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
LOL

I was trying to say that the classifieds section (as it was) was full of old stuff that had already been sold - or repeat threads (eg. Lukes Silver Bullet trilogy!).

Also, the fact that you can put something on there that you are trying to sell - and within 10 minutes it's been relegated to page 2 - due to all the 'pm sent' and 'bump' type posts in the old threads.

That is what I meant by over-crowded.

I see what you mean about splitting posts - but they would get deleted as they got sold - rather than 1 long repeat post - 18 pages long - with everyone bitching over the last barrel sock because "my mate can get them for 2p less than that on freakbay" etc

NOTE : I did not mean for TFP to go and delete existing threads - just for people to be a little more 'mature' in their selling (and, in fact, making it easier for the rest of us who tend to buy a lot of stuff off here).

Guess that kind of 'back-fired' a little. Well, at least they don't charge on here - like certain other sites.

And I still reckon that a split 'FS' & 'WTD' section is the best way to go - shame TFP don't :(.