Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fordy31uk

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
sorry

no, still nothing, is there anyone that has any way of contacting him?
cheers
stu
i have to say, me and a few of my team mates have tried to ring, text him but to no avail. i'll keep trying for you guys but i'm hitting a wall aswell.
trust me if i see him on site he'll be having stuff taken out his kit bag and i'll post it to ya. i've left a notice with other staff incase i'm not around.

(would like to point out that he has nothing to do with my team or combat paintball. he just plays on our site every now and then.)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
It may not be much help but if you read the original sales thread I actually received a refund after about 20 days of him messing me about,I posted it publicaly as a sort of warning,his excuse was he had "personal" problems.
Mods helped out yet again :D

Duncthemunk

The Enforcer
Oct 30, 2008
Basingstoke
He has alot of excuses clearly, i heard this amongst others.
I posted it public back when i brought his bottle but he vanished so made no difference.
Cheers for your effort woody, and info tiffer, if you hear anythin let us know.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
If you know what base he is stationed at and know his real name, ring the base and they will probably sort it out for you. The military doesn't like its own to be mixed up in anything unacceptable.

However, if he is in the military it might be he was posted somewhere on short notice. Who knows though? In which case it is kind of out of his hands. Thats not to say he shouldn't of got in contact.