Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Forget Campaign Results Predictions...

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I'll know better next time;)

Mr Mathers your obvious distress has nothing to do with your allegiance to Impact and people's view (rightly or wrongly) that they should get some cojones does it?

:)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Because he's VERY ANGRY and so he has to SHOUT A LOT :D

He can't make the point simply by typing normally.

L J

big big titties
can i just liven this thread up alot and share the scores of impact uk with everyone

they came 7th at Maxs masters and 11th at the DMA.
they should be in division 2, hey wait a second, dont the rules say if you have played twice in novice you move up automatically ????

nowthat is how to liven it up

:D

man i know how to make enemies

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Here's a question for you - should the brand new teams be sheltered from playing teams who might tear them up a bit or is that the point of playing a Millennium tournament - you play the best teams in Europe?

Perhaps i started the wrong thread?

Bear with me and i'll try and make everything better...

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Wow, what a nicely ignorant post...

I can think of a thousand ways to disembowel your arguments, but the simple fact that Mark did step up to pro level completely makes your post pointless as is...

And consider yourself warned for that unbelievable display of ignorance towards what Liz said. The fact that someone hasn't played in a while does not mean he or she does not know what he or she is talking about.
Jay that was pathetically soft....you getting old :D

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Stan
Here's a question for you - should the brand new teams be sheltered from playing teams who might tear them up a bit or is that the point of playing a Millennium tournament - you play the best teams in Europe?

Perhaps i started the wrong thread?

Bear with me and i'll try and make everything better...

well this is kind of the point of this thread aint it?

novice/rookie/division 3 is designed for less experienced teams.
all the sand baggers that have bee listed have bags of experience, some a sh!t load and should be in division 2.