Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Forget MW2 Battlefiled Bad Company 2 is where its at!

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
I love BC1, it totally rocks (with or without your c**k out it's up to you - all casual like).

The only thing that was fail was not being able to go prone and only one game mode. Two minor flaws in a very cool game.

Being able to use tanks, boats, roflcopters etc was epic win along with blowing up buildings - there is literally nowhere to hide for the so inclined campers.

Looking forward to BC2... I just wish there was an over 18's only option in matchmaking - maybe I'm just getting old but I can't stand annoyng, shouting, pre-pubescent kids. Seriously, Corporal Punishment would do well.

Sorry, I am rambling on with my old fashioned views.

*Dons smoking jacket & retires to drawing room for brandy and political chat*

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
Its nothing to do with microsoft. I cant aim using one of those kiddie controllers. Joysticks are so 80's.

Mouse and keyboard is where its at :D
I used to be the same, back in the counterstrike days.

Now, I like having a controller and chilling on the sofa while verbally abusing far less sofisticated and mentally inferior foes on XBL.

It certainly has it's merits.

I may be behind the times with this anouncement but its coming out on the PC too.
With the improved performance and graphics that come with superior hardware.

So adults can use mice on the PC and the kiddies can use controllers on the console.

And never the twain shall meet..
Everybody happy.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
I may be behind the times with this anouncement but its coming out on the PC too.
With the improved performance and graphics that come with superior hardware.

So adults can use mice on the PC and the kiddies can use controllers on the console.

And never the twain shall meet..
Everybody happy.
the beta on pc started today (with preorder)

and i just finished downloading it :D

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
I am downloading beta now as well and really lokiing forward to giving it a bash.
My fellow nerds on lanarchy have already started playing and report that there is naturally quite a few bugs already but is fun when working.
Hopefully this will kick out MW2 as John C said and allows us PC gamers to enjoy a FPS again.