Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Forget MW2 Battlefiled Bad Company 2 is where its at!

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Isn't Hardcore mode meant to remove all of the above to make it harder or did I miss something? Like COD MW2 hardcore mode as an example.
Unfortunatley what it does do is render certain gadgets and attributes useless as well, there is no point in spotting enemy or deploying one of those motion sensors if there is no mini map, mounted weapons are a pain in the ass because of a lack of crosshair.

They pretty much had it sussed with HC on BF2 you had a minimap which didn't show anything unless it was spotted, the mounted weapons still had sights etc etc

As it is atm you can't set the server up as you want and due to no spectator mode can prove a pain to admin as well.

If you fancy a HC switching server then search for Scumselite server (may need to just search Scum as we have just changed the name)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I am in love with this game.

I used to play Assault or Recon every time, and thought that was 'where it's at'. What a fool I was. After playing the Engineer Class all weekend I can say that this is by far the most powerful class there is. Finally all those weapons/vehicle upgrades make sense, and I am killing 3-4 times the amount of people, plus destroying all kinds of armour.

My only gripe is that I have reached the stage where I really want to 'squad-up' and play with like-minded peeps, rather than listen to the mouth breathers who think this is another COD variant.

Anyone want to put a dream-squad together? Bear in mind you would be 5 hours ahead of me, and I play between 6pm and 8pm (typically), plus 8-11am on weekends. Looking for solid team players from Assault, Recon and Medics, on PS3.

Really? I bought it fri night and finished the single player sat night and the online play isnt that good.Good job it was only £25
I had loads of fun following Bolter around on our tour of duty. I was a the decoy and he shot people.
Thats the most enjoyable bit I dont think I could stomach the single player.

I havent played it since I got a SSD. Space on my steam account is limited so it got displaced by the better games.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Really? I bought it fri night and finished the single player sat night and the online play isnt that good.Good job it was only £25
Its ALL about squadding up online with some mates. When I fly the chopper, and I got 2 of my mates on mini guns, and we're all on the same squad (note: different to "team") and im circling the flag getting vehicle kill assist after vehicle kill assist, and then we all bail out and parachute into the flag and take the base. Of course if you die, and no-one resuscitates you, you simply spawn on any squad member. Much better than going back to the start and slogging back to where you were.

Then you could take a jeep and cover it with c4, drive like stink toward the next base, all leap out at the last second and ghost the car in and BOOOOM! Jihad jeep!

There are of course the other 3 choppers, the uav, 2 massive tanks, mobile anti-air, bradleys, stationary turrets of all descriptions, jeeps, 2 types of boat, quads and mortar strikes all completely user controllable, and they all have seats for the rest of your squad so you can freight train your way around the maps (which are huge in themselves)

Of course, if you plan it, one guy goes medic, 1 guy goes assault, then at least you can resuscitate, and have full ammo all the time.

Best game released in a long time, you do need friends though. Decent friends, who game.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
If you throw one pack, then throw another, the first one disappears, so not quite :)
medics are great, until a tank comes along, and then you're just cannon-fodder.

I have never played FPS on PC's, but I gather it's a lot easier to aim. I actually like that you have to be somewhat skillful to aim well on the PS3. Sometimes I have a guy pop up in front of me and empty a full clip into the ground at my feet - cracks me up.

Squadding up is where it's at. Anyone can run&gun.