Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Former canadian player new to paintball in the UK! How to start?

iduncant

Apr 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the paintball scene here in the UK and in looking to get some more informaton on where to play and how to get back into it.

I used to play competitive speedball about 10 years ago in Canada playing 5 man x-ball rules. It's been a long time and I would like to start playing again.

What is the competitive situation like here? Where are the fields that host tournaments and what's the best way to get involved? I'm located just east of London.

Obviously the lockdown means I won't be playing any time soon, but I'd like to learn more.

I feel really out of touch with the whole game now. Any advice for getting back into it?

Reactions: Bolter

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Hi! +1 for https://www.one41paintball.com/play/

cpps is where the hustle and bustle of tournaments happen in the uk if you are into that, with enough divisions to play either saturday or sunday.

loads of local walk ons happen all over the place. easiest way to find them is searching for the site on face book followed by walk on and seeing if there is a group.

In terms of getting back into it, just turn up to a local walk on, and see whats going on there.. the scene feels pretty alive in the uk really once you get under the surface of not knowing where to go.