Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

formula 13 vs g.i. 3 star

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys so i was just wondering what paint to go for at paintfest, npf's formula 13 or lips g.i. 3 star ? ive heard good reviews about both but what would you guys go for ? whats everyone else using for paintfest weekend ? :)

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
my advice would be if your getting the paint from vendors, i would try them both and see which is the best on the day as paint can be inconsintent at times due to enviromental factors or how they store it. However I do agree with wingnut above having shot F13 on a regular basis it has been serving me well.

Norder

Jun 4, 2012
Reading
www.facebook.com
I used formula 13 the other month and it shoot really well and broke when needed! Seemed better the some batches of higher end paint I've used, but like sinbad said it depends on the batch you receive! I had a real bad experience with allstar yet some people love the stuff!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Both are good paint - which one is best on the day will be down to how well it's been stored and transported by the vendors on the site. Buy a single case, and then see how other people are getting on ;)

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I'd suggest that they aren't really comparable. F13 vs 1 or 2* is probably a fairer comparison.

Between F13 and 3* in the woods... You may want F13 for its *cutdowntrees* ability.