Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 - 14th March Results

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to the Hawks for their help in the pit today and supplying some extra players, it was really appreciated.

Thanks also to Storm and Gunsmoke, John Sosta, Ray Cain and all the other marshalls and organisers for a great day - I've never played so hard or enjoyed myself so much in 18 years of playing.

To those teams who dropped out of the event, you really missed something special. 4 games in a day doesn't sound a lot - but we were on the field for an hour of trigger time, which is massively more than you'd get in a normal 5 man event. This format makes X-ball and standard 5 man look tame.

Just need to get a LOT fitter for the next one, as I'm a shell of a man now!

Results were:

1st Redskins
2nd Gunsmoke
3rd Hawks
4th Storm

(I think the 3rd/4th positions are correct, apologies if not).

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Agreed.

Was another amazing day.

In one game alone, we shot 59 players out.

If you love the game, are getting sick and tired of 15 mins ball in a day, then Formula Five is for you.

Look out for the video's which I'm sure will be available soon. Then you really be able to see what your missing out on...

Final thanks to LiPS and APS for their continued support.

Wingy...

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Yes they are correct.

Thanks everyone and we will always do what we can to help.

am so tired now i going to bed so post more another day.

thanks everyone for a good day.

twitch88

Team Gunsmoke :D
Jul 26, 2009
Suffolk
yeah it was a brilliant day congrates to the redskins that was a good last match i enjoyed it :D
and congrates to the 2 other teams as was a real good day in the end,
to any team who didnt make it it was awesome and really shouldnt be missed,
be nice if the buttons were sorted next time :S
but cheers to all the players today for a great game.
Twitch - Gunsmoke

matthewg

Sep 28, 2009
This was my first time at formula 5 i played with the hawks. Best game ive played before alot more game time and its more cost effective..
again as all the people before said those who didnt attend are missing out big time.
was a very very good day even though it did rain a tad :)

thanks to all to set it up and a congrats to those who played!!

Matt - Hawks

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I cannot add anything further to this, It was an awesome event, played Sooooooooooooo much paintball and for once it just clicked. Even shooting my team mate wingnut in the head 3 times in the last game - Oops !!!!!

Thanks to John Sosta and Ray Cain for sorting this, I know this was only the second time out and so does need some "Tweeks" etc including sorting the score timer out, but that aside was still a thoroughly enjoyable day.

As people have said before, get down and play this, you wont regret it.

Many thanks to Greg and the Hawks players for pitting us and helping out when needed. Thanks also to Storm and Gunsmoke for the games

Lips and APS, the Angels were awesome all day, out of 3 A1 Flys, 4 A1's and one G7 Fly - shooting 14 boxes of paint, I think we had only 1 possibly 2 breaks all day.

See you all next time, and cant wait for the DVD on this - Will see my "God Like Skills" !!!!!!!!

Phil

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
It was my first event back after a dislocated shoulder and very pleased all joints stayed where they should have been :)
Had a great day, feel like such a broken man today though! been a long time since I've done so much running around!

Well done to Redskins for the first place, and to the other guys for the tough games.

Thanks again to the Hawks for the help in the pits, we really needed it !

Hope to see you all there at the next one.

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Ok just had 13 hours sleep after a long day of paintball.

Thanks to all those that help pit crew us was realy nice to see all teams helping each other and was realy a fun day.

thanks also to george/luke/matt for playing and all the help they gave, was great to have them with us and hope to see them on 9 th may.

redskins- thanks for the help get our lads to cross up and for helping in the pits,also thanks to gunsmoke for the lads that help in pits as well.

also thanks to all those that came and watch and ray/john and other for getting something like this going, i do belive if we all put our heads together we can sort out the small things so we can improve it each time.

Olly- was nice to see u and thanks again for comming, u always welcome to jump in with us and that goes for anyone who wants to give it a go.

last of all thanks to all the hawks that played was a realy good day and all the team there be a beer on me next time we meet, u should all go home with your heads held high as u all played the best i have seen in a long time.

See u all at next one 9 th may.

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
Wow i got home i felt like i had been in a marathon i just got home and fell alseep thats all i remember and on the way home i was going through tactics and posible sceanarios ,
This format allows for new tactics and you have to think about everything wow what a day hope this gets more support it deserves it.

HOOB

Feb 4, 2009
basildon/wickford
I hope this is the future

i realy hope this takes off cos its the best paintball iv ever played
makes sup air seem a litle bit slow now :(
i jus wanna play fomula 5 all the time.
absolutely loved it despite most of the skin being shot off the back of my hand :D

....................some one put up another post i hate being the last one ....................
hawks :D