Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 25th July - Standings

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
He shouldnt go for the buzzer then if there are 4 guns shooting all around it......thats just about not playing stupid paintball.... I dont really understand where this overshooting thing has come from anyway....

Reactions: Donk and Soul Doubt

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
He shouldnt go for the buzzer then if there are 4 guns shooting all around it......thats just about not playing stupid paintball.... I dont really understand where this overshooting thing has come from anyway....
that makes sense man, if someone runs for the buzzer on the break and gets lit up then thats his problem, same applies if you get hit then fire a few off before you leave, it doesnt count as you've been eliminated. and as the rules are dont hit the buzzer if youve been hit then if you do then the penalty is the enemy get the buzzer, so in short dont hit the buzzer if your hit :D

Reactions: Potter Loki

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
The buzzer thing i understand but i still do not agree with the buzzer going to the other side, the player whos goes for the X could get there and then have 4 lanes on him as he got there which means not only does he get shot alot but also give the X to the other team, but again this should be down to the marshals, but i still think we should have a netual button on the buzzer.
so what your saying is

marshals should give bigger penaltys for people that abuse the rules.
case closed really ;)

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
re: Cost - £65 , not bad... but then it rarely costs me much more for any other tournament.
The more people you bring on your squad, the cheaper your day, the less field time you get...

re: Overshooting - If you're gonna moan about it, play a different sport.

re: Playing the format- Twizz, i'll give you a shout when Darky & Rich sort out a midlands date for F5, i'm planning on putting a super sexy squad in for it for squitz and lols.

edit- Lemonypop, as i think i said, i will try the format again as i understand that the weekend was hardly THE showcase event for the format :p
2 hour waiting times between games were a killer ;)