Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 25th July - Standings

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Really good fun, format is something different and takes some getting used too, but it reminds me of the days of 7 man with the size and amount of bunkers on field. Theres a lot more emphasis on communication, teamwork and thinking as there was with 7man.

Thanks to Hawks for allowing me to jump in and see what it was all about.

I could of swarn I saw someone taking videos or pictures? Where can I find them?
Whilst slyly posing i think it was one of the gunsmoke players, find them on facebook, if not then not sure...

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Well I had a really good weekend thanks to all that was involved Leah, Lump, Lemon, Mr & Mrs G, all of the team (booked in as Demo Squad, despite an official name change form being handed in to change it to Lemon's Juice;)), apparantly there was some paintball going on Sunday as well, so all was good.

Good job and well done to the John's certainly a different format with a great deal of potential, thanks to all of those sweaty marshals as well, was nice to catch up with some old and some new faces

Shooter KW

May 13, 2010
Colchester, Essex
Hi again everyone, Just a quick post to let you know once I have sorted the pictures out I will post a select few up on here from yesterdays entertainment! (25th July).
Yet another great days paintballing (well 3 games anyway) :)

G

Gassy

Hi again everyone, Just a quick post to let you know once I have sorted the pictures out I will post a select few up on here from yesterdays entertainment! (25th July).
Yet another great days paintballing (well 3 games anyway) :)
that guy with the blink ego and Todd Martinez shirt (black/white checked sleeves) looked good if your only putting a few pics up:p

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
There was a handsome devil in a sleeveless (and very cool might i add) eclipse jersey, rocking a disruption geo... if you got any karl that would be class ;)

Leah what move is this you speak of?

Reactions: mattmead
G

Gassy

There was a handsome devil in a sleeveless (and very cool might i add) eclipse jersey, rocking a disruption geo... if you got any karl that would be class ;)

Leah what move is this you speak of?
Skipping to your primary,i couldn't believe what I was seeing:D