Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 25th July - Standings

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
I understand that lump but when he goes for buzzer and gets there at same time he gets shot that is what i ment, its a bit unfair if other team gets buzzer for that reason but i can understand if he carrys on when he has been shot.

Cost per player with the hawks is £80 all in,includes pick up if u on route, pods bats, fluffys paint, green fee,water and some food.

we use about 20 boxes of paint per day with a team of 10 players so works out about 2 boxes each player.

It all depends on if u play as a team like share the paint or if u use your own.

anything between £60-£100 is about normal for a player.

hope that helps

Shooter KW

May 13, 2010
Colchester, Essex
We have used 17, 19 & then 20 boxes of paint over the last 3 events + the £350 entry fee for each event. So a great deal all round

As for the buzzer & being hit while trying to take control, I have pictures with a play mid air feet off the ground who was hit just before he hit the buzzer, how could he have stopped himself from hitting the buzzer. In the heat of battle it’s hard to stop yourself when only feet from the buzzer. I believe the marshal should have a Neutral button to reset the clock as the other team has not even made it to the centre so should not be handed control automatically & should have to work for the button. Just my views

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Thanks for the pics shooter! Some really good ones in there :cool:

Ed, excellent pits idea, just what we were trying to work out only better lol :)

Nicky darling, I hope you find it better next time, I really think you just got unlucky xx

Twizz, it has cost me £65 twice including paint and entry (haven't yet had the bill for this weekend!) which I think is less than a normal 5 man tourney, and about 10 times more trigger time! You will love it, I promise! :D xx

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Greg, theres absolutely no point whatsoever complaining about overshooting ALL of the teams agreed to pretty much not cap the rate of fire of guns, i believe anything north of 20 bps was frowned upon, at the end of the day if were shooting 15+ bps by the time ive aimed and shot at a guy theres always gonna be plenty of balls in there air,if they all hit then sucks to be the other guy, he should of been tigter etc, get off the field quickly and you arent going to be hit as much.... as i say we all agreed that there was not going to be a limit on rate of fire, bonus balling cannot enter into it after this

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
First of all potter i am not complaing i am just saying, but u can tell when someone is overshooting another player on purpose.
I agree that with the rate of fire u are going to get this but does not mean when a marshal seems it he just stands there, its the marshals call to see if it done on purpose that that player gets removed.