Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 Chistmas Party & Awards Ceremony

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
As many of you may know I am in the hospitality industry and have a hotel in Chigwell, Essex. I thought to further embrace the friendship that many of us have built up shooting each other across a 70m field that I would organise a year end Christmas party. An opportunity for you and your partner to attend a party night on Friday 20th December 2013 at my hotel. The ticket price of £25 per person would include a three course Christmas meal, ½ bottle of wine per person, disco til late and I would be further pleased to discount our room rates down to £70 per room per night, bed and full English breakfast. John Sosta from KEE and the Formula 5 will be gracing us with his presence and will award the Formula 5 winners for the 2013 season and the runners up etc. This could also be your opportunity to hand out personal player trophies to your team mates and generally bond before the 2014 season. I will keep you all regularly updated but all I need for the moment is your team captain to email me and confirm your attendance so that I can start the ball rolling
#5tu

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Xmas Party Date Change!!!!

Gentlemen, due to the nature of the distances some of you will need to travel for the Formula 5 Christmas party we, after requests have changed the date of the party to Saturday 7th December. The price is still £25 per person and includes ½ bottle of wine per person and disco until 1am. Should you wish to stay over you will need to contact me as soon as possible to reserve your rooms which have been discounted to £50 per room inclusive of breakfast. We aim to meet at 7 pm for a brief year end trophy presentation by John Sosta and dibber from 8pm. For more details please feel free to contact me 07775668502

Last edited:

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Quite a few of storm will be there I think Bonich or Kev wiil have the final numbers soon.

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Are you bringing your team with you and if so how many, looking at the stats you guys would be picking up 2ns place for the season!

Reactions: madness

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Ladies and Gents If you have not already booked for our Christmas party on the 7th December, please can you get in touch with me as we are very busy and are running out of bedrooms for those that wanted to stay over. The cut off date for bookings is Friday 29th November.