Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 - Exhibition Event 18th August 2010

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Thanks for the pictures :D got to say to every one else about the paint. its been years since i have shot such good paint ultra evil is the stickiest best marking stuff ever ! that you to all involved with such good fun for in the week :first: :D
you got that right.big thank you to the johns and the american that shall not be named and to all that took part. great fun and some good games.still had paint on my hands on friday dispite bleach and a great scourer.
heres a idea at the next event it would be great to see an exhibition match between two por teams to get there imput into what changes that could be made.what do you think?

maybe speak to there sponsors about taking part.would be a great finale to this season and i bet great to watch.could also be a meet and greet and a thank you for a great season.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
The guy from the USA we were demoing to was Billy Ceranski , i hope you all enjoyed yourselves and thank you for coming .
I will be shortly be putting up the date of the last event this year along with the dates for next year too.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
The guy from the USA we were demoing to was Billy Ceranski , i hope you all enjoyed yourselves and thank you for coming .
I will be shortly be putting up the date of the last event this year along with the dates for next year too.
john it was that no one had thanked him for coming along and stumping up the paint that we all used.i had a chat with him and all i can say is what a nice bloke.what a great evening,friendly,great games,just a shame it had to end.

i enjoy this format more each time i play it.just need to work out how to get back into the game after being resurrected.dam those runs up and down the field.:first:

Tank (Robin)

Storm Gorrilaz
Jul 29, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK

Hey Karl, great pictures again, as usual. Any more of myself or any of the other 'Gorillaz'?
Another great event, lots of fun and brilliant practice. Hope it all went done well.
Cheers.