Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 Midlands - Sunday 18th July

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
is this an event for more experienced players or is there a wide range of skill levels? Me and my team are 'fresh faces' so to speak :D
Come join in the fun, fresh meat is always tasty:D
seriously mate, you will have plenty of fun :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
is this an event for more experienced players or is there a wide range of skill levels? Me and my team are 'fresh faces' so to speak :D
You are quite welcome to enter - most of these players have never played this format before so in that you are equal - You could enter and post up for a couple of experienced players to boost your squad ;)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Having heard a lot of good things about this new format (mainly from Nitroball :D) i'm gutted that i'll be away in Norway the weekend that the Midland event is happening!
Do not be dissapointed just yet kiddies, its very rare to get the chance to shoot NickyT :D, theres always the following month in August, Nicky needs to make sure he has Formula 5 marked down in his diary;)

:)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Having heard a lot of good things about this new format (mainly from Nitroball :D) i'm gutted that i'll be away in Norway the weekend that the Midland event is happening!
If you wanted, Im sure you could play with us for the day (colchester event)

I promise you will never shoot as many people at any other format. Beadle must have shot 30 people in a row before dying at the last one!

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
If you wanted, Im sure you could play with us for the day (colchester event)

I promise you will never shoot as many people at any other format. Beadle must have shot 30 people in a row before dying at the last one!
Drop me a line with the info on: nick.t@planeteclipse.com and if i'm about i'll gladly make the trip down :) If it's the last weekend of July though i'm already booked up :(