Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 Midlands - Sunday 18th July

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
For those who were planning on playing the postponed midland event on the 18th it is possible to expand the Colchester event by a couple of teams to 12 those that would like to come on the 25th are welcome please let me know and because of the postponed midland event we will reduce the entry fee for the travelling teams to offset their travel costs.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
For those who were planning on playing the postponed midland event on the 18th it is possible to expand the Colchester event by a couple of teams to 12 those that would like to come on the 25th are welcome please let me know and because of the postponed midland event we will reduce the entry fee for the travelling teams to offset their travel costs.
You cant say fairer than that! :thumb:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
You cant say fairer than that! :thumb:
You certainly can not, m8 :first:

G

Gassy

I don't think I have even been as excited about a paintball event as I am about the 25th :eek::thumb::whoo: