Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5 players needed - 25th July

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Well, due to one reason or another, our team roster has been gutted this month and we are now looking for players who fancy getting in and trying the Formula 5 format.

Level doesn't matter, just drop me a PM or reply to this post and I'll get back to you asap.

Not entirely sure that we can provide lifts, so being able to get there under your own steam is a must.
:cool:

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Well, due to one reason or another, our team roster has been gutted this month and we are now looking for players who fancy getting in and trying the Formula 5 format.

Level doesn't matter, just drop me a PM or reply to this post and I'll get back to you asap.

Not entirely sure that we can provide lifts, so being able to get there under your own steam is a must.

Hi mate, if all goes well hawks might have some spare players but wont know till the day, so look for the d&G fire van on the day.

Greg

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Hi mate, if all goes well hawks might have some spare players but wont know till the day, so look for the d&G fire van on the day.

Greg
Cheers Greg, much appreciated.

We seem to be quite a few short now, as injury has just claimed another. We are keeping John Sosta in the loop, in case Kitsune cannot make a full, but I'm buggered if I am going to miss a days paintballing!

ShaunJM

Apr 2, 2010
Cheers Greg, much appreciated.

We seem to be quite a few short now, as injury has just claimed another. We are keeping John Sosta in the loop, in case Kitsune cannot make a full, but I'm buggered if I am going to miss a days paintballing!
Pm'd you mate, should be able to help.

Cheers

Shaun