Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula 5's next event promo video

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Cheers Madness I just came into Vids, Pics & Media' to post this but you beat me to it.
We will be there again on the 20th and there will be more video and our guys will be fielding a team.

Reactions: madness

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Cheers Madness I just came into Vids, Pics & Media' to post this but you beat me to it.
We will be there again on the 20th and there will be more video and our guys will be fielding a team.
What a great video. I've been told you may record every game next time. Splatpack are very interested in buying a DVD of the event for each team.

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Sure we can sort something, going to do a few interviews as well at the next one of regulars at the format as a sort of what is Formula 5.
This is a fairly new thing were doing as I cant play at the moment, I will be there on the 20th Catching the action and we have ideas in the pipeline yet to be confirmed, come and chat to one of us next week we will be in Cartel High Viz tops.

We have a Facebook Page as well and there are examples of posters, banners, etc we have done for Anthrax Lady Allstars who are out for the PSP, Hailey Adrienne (Girl Paintballer), Shelley Farmer.

It's not really a money making excersize but more this who we are. We are building a full size field paying out of our own pockets we have paid rent, bought bunkers, netting, etc (which in addition to playing is not cheap, so any revenue we have got will be going into that) we are serious about this game and if people want to sponsor us great.
Social Media is really important to teams (he says typing on the forum) in terms of traffic to our pages, in under 4 weeks - 4 videos have been watched 1500 times total with 18 likes and 8 subscribers, FB has 147 people liking the page with a page reach of about 5000 people, which has an attractive quality to potential investors in your team (we hope).