Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula Five dates!!

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Hey guys,

Firstly we would like to wish everybody a very happy new year as this our first 2010 post!

Onto business..!We have decided on some dates for the first 4 events and the rest will be decided shortly. The events will be in the same location as the previous and will be on
14th March
2nd May
13th June
25th July

We are taking bookings now, remember guys theres discounts available for the team that offers to stay and help put down the field at the end of the day but its a first come first serve basis!
Look forward to hearing from you soon

John Sosta, Ray Cain Snr

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
there a link to the site or anything, didnt realise FF's was in colchester, is it 5 man etc etc? thanks :D

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
UK Redskins will be attending these dates.

For any of you out there who are getting fed up with 10 minutes paintball per 12 hour day, then this is the event to attend.....!!!!!

Get on this waggon in it's early stages. Event organisers need support to continue, without support, they will stop.

DO NOT let this opportunity to re-discover fun and exciting paintball pass you by...........

For impartial reveiws, look here :- http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128398

Wingy...

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Whats the price per team now ? still £350 . I ask this as there was a special price for the first event that was held last year.

Start/finnish times ?

Paint on site ?

Thanks

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Things i know.....

As far as i'm aware, it's £350 per team. Your team can contain between 5-10 players.

Air available to 3000psi.

Paint will be available on site.

Not too sure on start / finish times. I seem to remember talk of running the event in 2 halves, similar to the UKM events. One group plays in the morning, one group in the afternoon.

Wingy...

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Come on guys - help players out here
Your website is down - no one seems to know where the venue is except that its in Colchester
^what he said :cool:
Looking to either get a scratch team together for this, or have a few players looking to guest for any team on the 14th march