Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula Five dates!!

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
If anyone who wants to come have a go we are looking for up 2 players.

cost will be £100 max which includes green fee and unlimted paint, must have own equipment and must be able to get to site or pick up place.

If u intrested pm me.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Words cannot express how disapointed I am about the support of this event.

Anyone who does not attend... you have no idea what you are missing out on....

I've been talking with people about this for a bit and I must admit, it doesn't 'sound' that great. Seems almost like it's one of those 'to good to be true' things.

I've been playing tournament paintball now for almost 20 years.

Beleive me when I tell you that it is amazing. Once you have played, if you ever get the chance, you will not want to play regular paintball EVER again!

The trigger time using this format is huge.....

Wingy...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
we are gutted we can not be there tomorrow, As i sold my car in the week and then the wifes breaks down yesterday :mad: unfortunate timing :(

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
i will not make this event but would like to guest at the next one which i beleive is 9th may, i play x-ball lite for loki and have all my own kit etc, will probably just need to borrow pods on the day, hit me with a private message if you need a guest

chris

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Hey guys,

We think most of you are aware by now but the May date has been changed to the 9th rather than the originally scheduled 2nd.

We do already have a few bookings and theres a few guys that have been in touch as they want to play but cant get a team together, if this is the case for you, send me a message and ill see if we can get you guys on the field as a scratch team :D

Thanks
Kelsey