Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula Five dates!!

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I just spoke to john he was in his car he says the new website altough unfinished will go live tommorrow and venue details will be on there ,
along with rules and stuff .

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Hawks will be there and if anyone wants to play just Pm me and we can talk.

we will be putting a 15 man team in this time and rotating them around.

see u all at the first one.

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Thanks for putting the new website up bolter...that guys, will tell you everything that you need to know including, prices, rules, directions etc

There is though, a date change...May 2nd is being changed to 9th May due to the big game being on the 2nd we didnt want to clash and make you guys have to choose!!

Thanks guys, remember for queries you can also call 07703 530189 and speak to Ray :D

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I didn't play the first event, however feedback from team mates was that paint consumption wasn't much higher than a normal 5 man event. The longer playing time & uncapped ramping is offset by a limit on the amount of paint you're permitted to carry on the field (hopper + 4 pots max I believe), so people tend to manage their use to avoid having to exit the field (giving the opposing team a point in the process) to pot up. Although I'd expect that you'd initially open more boxes as you'll have a larger squad ready to go onto the field.

Edit: can't see any reference to the paint limit per player in the rules......did I imagine it?

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
If i am correct the may date has been moved to the following weekend sunday 9th may.

also do we know how many teams are booked in for the 14 th march?

greg

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Yeah Greg the date has been moved to the following weekend for the May event due to the big game.

Right guys about the 14th March...Firstly im impressed at how many of you have managed to get away for mothers day!But we do need to know by this friday if you will be attending or not, you can let us know on this forum, by private message to me (I PROMISE to check it daily!) or by calling Ray ( 07703530189).

You can also call Ray for any information you may need at all :D

Look forward to hearing from you guys
Kelsey