Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formula Five - New tournament concept

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
is this a promise or a future plan?
Yes this is a definate :D were being nice like that!

Just to clear up the issue of actual team entries:

It is £350 per team and if each team brings the maximum number of allowed players (10) it will be £35 each, if however a team only brings 7 players, they will still pay £350.

Kelsey

frankendreads

Oct 26, 2001
north london
Visit site
this is a very cool format and it will work the hell out of you
the format will penalize you if you go full out on full auto all the time
taking care with your shots really helps in this

oh to let guys know I can be in attendence on this one
oh and big up to the gang for this
it taken a lot of work on effort to get this right
so I would suggest to you all to try it .. you will love it
:cool:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Actually there are a few guys and gals at our NPF site who all use angels can hit 18bps plus...

ok, come down and prove me wrong :) its the only way. Until then, I dont believe you. I know guns can shoot that (and alot more) but Im yet to meet a human that can on semi, let alone a few of you :eek:

But anyway, if you want to use a mode, that is accepted at this tourney :D

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Right guys and girls,

We need to know asap what teams are wanting to book for this first event on the 18th October. It is a special price of £100 per team entry as it is the first event and we need a couple more teams to make the amount of game fixtures work properly. I you could let ray on john know as soon as possible that would be very much appreciated :D (phone numbers at the start of this thread )

We have started a website for the concept and it is www.formula5paintball.com , it is only one page of infomation at the moment but it will soon be much more. Any additional info you may need will be on there and it explains the game in detail if anybody had any questions about the clarity of something :cool:

Thank yooou
Kelsey

HOOB

Feb 4, 2009
basildon/wickford
yeah it was the "LL" 's absolutely loved it even though we came 4th out of four
we were so badly organised in the pits though at one point we only had four working guns and i ran out with no gun at all and didnt get penalised(as far as i know) so i guess that answers the run for the buzzer when out of air or paint question , we did actualy have only one bloke on the feild at one point and they managed to get a maN JUST OUTSIDE OUR SPAWN .how wqe got out of that situation is still unclear but we did so it is possible .wish i was doing it all again today cant wait for the next one
yeah it was the ufc of paintball