Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formulal 5s 13th June

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
yet again another fantastic event with more teams this format is growing each time .
Well done LOkI you guys rocked all day .

andyace

Jan 5, 2008
formula 5's 13th June

Big thank you to Eric & Mad Dog for inviting us down today...... an absolutley incredible format!! That will, without a doubt, catch on, and hopefully at a venue closer to home for most of our team!! The constant fast turn around and adrenaline is even more impulsive than that in an xball game, as here, you don't have to wait for the point to be won before you can be back on the field with your team mates! A massive thanks to all that helped organise the day and big hugs to Lemon & Lump for their help in our last game!

Guys... this has to be tried!! :)

Much Love from the Aces & GWC !

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Absolutely. Well worth the 5 hour drive yesterday and 3.5 hours today.

The format brings back a lot of fun back into the game. More trigger time, more time on the field, the same cost and you can have fun even when playing stronger or weaker sides(though for big differences in skill or experience might require a handicap system).

Everyone who has not tried it yet definitely should.

Of course thanks to Dark Warrior and the rest of NWA417 for the games, it was great fun getting the nipple with you all :)
And always great to see Lump, Lemon, Bolter, Leah and all the GWC.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Well thanks, guys and gals, and to John Sosta and Ray Cain.

Good day, thanks to the teams we played.

This really seems to be taking off, everyone needs to spread the word, and the teams that cancelled, you missed out !!!

See you all again soon.

Phil
Redskins

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
today 13th june at formula 5's

:first:a big thank you to all the people that make it happen.i've played paintball on and off for about 23 years,started torney ball in the woods(big 10 man teams)then had a break and came back to the sport to supair torney ball which is great but i never got the transition from woods to supair but it was what it was.now i've been away for another couple of years and came back to see there's this new concept that is formula 5's this i think is the step from woods ball to tornament paintball that was missing i hope more players now make the jump, build stronger teams as with this format you get more playing time get fitter and now we have something that we can really call a sport.
what a great day me and my team had especially when you consider we didn't win a game all day. special thank you to greg and all the guys on hawks paintball team from SE2. see you again on the 25th july.

:first:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
This is the nutz..!! F@cking knackering to play even for us youngsters :rolleyes:

Want to thank Eric and big old Mad Dog for inviting me to play.:cool:
After the first game i almost died, caught my breath played another 2 games, and a big thanks to Lump and Lemon for playing for me and my mates spots in the last game when i had to leave due to getting back to work.
Thanks to the rest of the NWA417 players being a great team, was a pleasure to play with you all.
The organisers and marshalls did a fantastic job, top marks.:first:

Looking forward to F5 in the midlands, this and CPPS, looks a busy year for us all.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Was a great day, totally knackered, beat up, battered and bruised. But Id do it all again today if I could :)

Met loads of new people, and hooked up with some familiar faces!

Thanks to Lump for forcing his arsenal upon me :)

I would however say one thing, I do think the field played better at the previous event.

Well played NWA417 (417 is not the code for homicide, its the code for man or woman with gun by the way)

Very well played Outrage

And really well played Loki, Id never met any of you previously, and you are a tight little team. You have a good blend of players, keep it up guys!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
some pictures

a few pics

Attachments