Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formulal 5s 13th June

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Now we are going to have to enter 2 teams just so his ego will fit on field :cool:
Its not very often you see young players show all round ability. There was no arrogance on field and showed a great sense of team spirit. Instead of the usual young player where its ill kill every one, run down the tape and make mistakes. He allowed others to play infront and then went into support mode.
Good guy you have there :cool:

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Points for improvement:
The plastic flooring near the pitting area can get quite slippery perhaps change this to something else. I have seen stuff that some places use to help in grass car parks, here is a link to a place that seems to have something similar to what I have seen http://www.grass-reinforcement.com/index.php/products/description/grass-reinforcement-protection-mesh
Higher netting would be good, I had a few hit me while watching.
Like the idea of scoreboard with kill count/player swaps on
Clearer signage to show entrance, I only spotted it as there was someone on the gate waiting for his team mates
i think just putting mats down will help,the ones with rubber undersides and carpet on top(easy to clean withe a jetwash).

Shooter KW

May 13, 2010
Colchester, Essex
Hi again everyone, Yet again a great day not only playing but also for picture taking. Just a few to wet your appetites, Only another 1,000 to sift through!

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
Its not very often you see young players show all round ability. There was no arrogance on field and showed a great sense of team spirit. Instead of the usual young player where its ill kill every one, run down the tape and make mistakes. He allowed others to play infront and then went into support mode.
Good guy you have there :cool:
Cheers Lump, i'll give you the rest of the cash for saying that later :eek:

Keal

Firm #18
May 23, 2007
Doncaster
Loved this, Awesome way to come back to paintballing after my break,

I stopped playing for a while mainly because it wasnt fun anymore, everything seemed to be too serious, and no one was having a laugh, This was one of the best days balling ive had, was tireing, hard work at times, but still really enjoyable, people were taking it serious but not over the top and most of all people were having a laugh, i think there a few things in the rulles could do with tweeking, like more control over what speeds and ramp settings people are using, and maybe something to stop teams getting locked in the dead box, but thats just my opinion

Had a great days balling, Cheers to Eric for getting me involved with this, and the rest of the team i played with (cant rember what are name was :S)

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
I have been looking at your comments and here is what is happening hopefully for the next event.

1. Two diagonal lines will be drawn at 45 degree angles 15 meters further up the field towards the start gate this will prevent any players getting in positions to shoot incoming players.

2. Car park will be made bigger

3. telegraph poles have been delivered and will be sunk to have netting where teams can stage behind the big conifer trees

4. Start gates will be altered to allow players to get out easier

5. Floor surface inside start gates will be painted with a rubberised paint that has sand in it so should not be slippery

6. A brand new scoreboard is being developed which will show eliminations, time on buzzer and be much bigger , it will also have a pause in case the game has to be stopped for some reason

7. There will be morning and afternoon sessions could any teams wishing to attend please book in as early as they can to save being disappointed and also to express a preference for morning or afternoon session.
We will try to accommodate you as much as we can but as we will be seeding some teams in the next event it may not be possible to accommodate everyone.
It helps a great deal to know who is coming as early as possible so we can put up the play list so again please let me know if you want to attend 25th July event. (those teams that have confirmed already don't worry i have saved your place.)

8. we are hoping to have more toilets but a pit has to be dug and a tank installed so this is a maybe.

As you can see we have a lot to do in a short space of time so please bear with me .

John Sosta