Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Formulal 5s 13th June

Jun 12, 2010
London/South-End
I have been looking at your comments and here is what is happening hopefully for the next event.

1. Two diagonal lines will be drawn at 45 degree angles 15 meters further up the field towards the start gate this will prevent any players getting in positions to shoot incoming players.

2. Car park will be made bigger

3. telegraph poles have been delivered and will be sunk to have netting where teams can stage behind the big conifer trees

4. Start gates will be altered to allow players to get out easier

5. Floor surface inside start gates will be painted with a rubberised paint that has sand in it so should not be slippery

6. A brand new scoreboard is being developed which will show eliminations, time on buzzer and be much bigger , it will also have a pause in case the game has to be stopped for some reason

7. There will be morning and afternoon sessions could any teams wishing to attend please book in as early as they can to save being disappointed and also to express a preference for morning or afternoon session.
We will try to accommodate you as much as we can but as we will be seeding some teams in the next event it may not be possible to accommodate everyone.
It helps a great deal to know who is coming as early as possible so we can put up the play list so again please let me know if you want to attend 25th July event. (those teams that have confirmed already don't worry i have saved your place.)

8. we are hoping to have more toilets but a pit has to be dug and a tank installed so this is a maybe.

As you can see we have a lot to do in a short space of time so please bear with me .

John Sosta
WoW, Loving all the new improvments ! Can't wait till the next F5 Tornament NOW ! :D

Hawks !

mega ginge

May 12, 2009
whats with the goggle lift at about 3:20? i was shooting at him fromm snake then i thought, hang on thats not right when i saw him lift his goggles :p