Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Forsale etc threads

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
thats a good point and to be honest i would prefer to see them but say if somebody said they were in very good condition ??

If i said i have a pair of very good condition eclipse gaunlets in XL surely then that would be ok ? i agree that pics are always better but to make it a rule ?

Just me opinion

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
yeah i guess as there are more and more users registering on a daily basis and also give the buyer that little added security i totally agree..............i wouldnt spend £800 on a
SL8R without pics but then i may spend £10 on a lense if they said it was good condition.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
i do see your point about small cheap items, but it can also protect the seller. I've had someone (not a paintballer) try to send me back an item after he had used it and broke it. I was saved from a refund by the original photo, which clearly showed the item unbroken.

If this helps protect one person from being scammed, either way. I'm all for it.:)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
yeah i am too but i think there should be a limit but then that would be quite hard to set i guess as who determines what should and shouldnt need a pic ?

it definately something to think about

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
At the end of the day it costs nothing to take a picture. Everyone either has a digi camera or a camera on their phone. Especially paintballers. Technology monkeys that we are. Its not hard to get the image of either of these mediums.

Its a security thing for both parties. The seller can show the condition it was in before sale as well as show he actually has what he says he has. And the buyer can see the condition its in before purchase and knows that the seller has the item.

Pictures for everything is the easiest option. Imagine having to police it. Whatever makes it as straight forward as possible for us, is whats going to happen.