Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

forwards pls...

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
ok,
played very intensely all day yesterday and last night felt my thighs beginning to hurt...
today well i had to drag myself accross the floor to get to my frikin keyboard,my legs kill!
so why this happening to me?
how can i stop/reduce it?
stretches exercises?
a common problem?

any ideas much appreciated...
Scribble

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
legs hurting?

Sorry 2 hear ur legs r killing!years ago i wud sum times have the odd problem.
well stretchin does work the nite b4,in the mornin&b4 the first also end of days play,also doin them mayb nearly every other day.
With that u cud practice doin sum awkward positions at home when uve got the stretchs mastered!
itll take 2 long 2 write xactly wot 2 do but if u check pgi may 00 &july 00 issues itll give gud advice(guess thats a £5 u owe me pgi?no?oh well!)or u cud visit ur local gym(no need2 enroll but my b gud idea,u dont need the heavy weights just small weights over a longer time.They tend 2 have warm ups on the wall or make a appointment at the doctors 2 c the physio 2 get advice &show u wot2 do safely cos theyre xtreamly well trained).
I hope this helped u out!C u round mate

Manning26

Scribble, warm up a bit and stretch before you hit the field, and definitely get a good stretch in when you're done. You'll notice a huge difference, Bud. If you got a couple little kinks the next day, it's good to get a little running in to loosen everything back up, and then stretch again. You'll be a lot happier.

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
Go for a little jog before the first game. Then strech. Stetch after game. Do same for each game. Don't attempt to stretch cold. Loads of people do it but it's worse for you then not stretching at all.

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
thanks...

to everyone who has offered me what seems to be sound advice,
cheers fellas...
gonna go for a run now cos' im keen

l8r's Scribble

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Two things to add to what has been said:

1. You're getting used to it. If you're hurting that's because you're doing what you need to be doing.

2. Eat bananas, take vitamins, and keep hydrated to help minimize the cramping. Yeah, if you're a Brit I know there's a good chance those concepts are unknown in your locality, but try them anyway.