Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish walk-on 29th jan

rob1

Kitsune are coming!
yes i am kitsunerob
basically the team is an idea at the moment. like andy said we need to decide where and when we want to join any leagues.
Just make yourselves known at the skirmish walk-ons. players that play hard, move forward, dont longball and certainly dont throw their toys out the pram when they get shot will all be cool with us. the best idea is to just come to walk-ons and make yourselves known and we can start having a laugh and getting to know everyone.
rob

O

ollytheosteo

Good points Rob- I'd also add that a positive (as opposed to otherwise) internet rep helps a lot when we start to head out into the world;)

See you there, everybody:)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
damnit! why does it have to be the last sunday of the month? couldn't make the last one coz the roads around here were too snowy for it to be safe (I would have to live in the only hilly part of Norfolk:rolleyes: ), and now I am going back to uni this weekend. grrrrrrrr.

May be able to make the march one if it's the 26th and then will have to look you lot up in the summer. Didn't think there were any paintball sites around here who did things like this.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Well, details will be revealed shortly, I just want a few more things for the site before I start advertising it fully. It lacks content at the minute, but I'm reasonably happy with how it's turned out.

Most of us haven't even played Sup Air so we are complete beginners in the tournament scene, but we do all have a genuine love of the game.

I have no idea how we will "recruit" for the team yet, we have our core centre of people who will help run and organise everything and we will be hoping to build on that.

The good thing is that we all seem to be in the same mindset so far, we all want to get out and play, we'd like to win things but we're beginners so not winning wont be anything to be depressed about. As long as we can look at why we didn't win and try to learn from it.

I'm still gathering a few bits and pieces for the site and I'll let people know the link as soon as it's good enough :)

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
So you will be playing sup-air then?? If so i think that Combat Paintball(The owner) will be opening a Sup-air field in snettisham well i think its Snettisham any way i will ring and find out.

EDIT: ok i have found out its Going to be in Snetterton near the model track (Somewere around there)

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
andy the site is looking good, we shoud see if mike would let us use a field and we could buy a training kit from just or nps.

or just use the speedball bit for now.

i was told there is a suppair field near oxborough but need to confirm(not the site in oxborough) also there is a place in leicester that runs training days, i know it is a bit far, but all in the aid of the team.

rob

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
there is also a place called red planet, they have a sup-air field and its near ely i think. i no that they are doing a amateur league in 2006 so maybe we could get a few teams of 4 to go to that for a few games. just to get used to sup-air