Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish walk-on 29th jan

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well im not sure bout rest of countrys walk-ons but foxwood you pay £20 entrance fee and can get paint at £30 a box, you all set up, they gather you all together and split you into two teams, and you play from there really, air fills at 3000psi all day free most people have bin playin but then some are new so wide variety, and its a bloody good laugh

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
team

what sort of games do you play, is it just capture the flag,can you bring your own paint on a walk-on?
if foxwood gets a sup air field it will attract players from all over norfolk that are gettin rusty!!

if the team does get started ide be happy to give people the benefit of my sup air experience and tactics

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
well played a bit off sup-air last weekend, and i was woundering if there are any teams in this area that wouldnt mind me training with them?

If all else fails maybe we should start up our own one?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
well at the moment im training with swarm, and i may join them if they want me. but as there training site is dartford 7s its really that close.

so was woundering if there was any teams around this area?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
sure was, there was a very un expected amount of people there, we thought it would just be swarm and another but there was nexxus and a few tigers teams. cant remember who else was.