Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fraudulent activity by a buyer/WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
jamieshoots123 (new account for swiftkit)

I don't care if the money hasn't cleared into your bank or not, get this money refunded by BT, pigeon post, cheque, paypal payment owed, whatever IMMEDIATLY.

You're the one who's f*cked up here, the seller has done nothing wrong and now has no money and no mask. You've received it promptly, return the courtesy.

topsy_86

As soon as you've received a refund and confirmed the funds drop me a PM with the link to this thread again please.

Reactions: Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And from your postings in the classifieds Jamie it would appear you have more than adequate funding in your paypal account if you're offering to buy things at £200 and £75 with immediate payment promised yesterday.

I expect that money sent by close of play today. Consider yourself banned from the classifieds.

Reactions: Jim Jam
May 12, 2013
jamieshoots123 (new account for swiftkit)

I don't care if the money hasn't cleared into your bank or not, get this money refunded by BT, pigeon post, cheque, paypal payment owed, whatever IMMEDIATLY.

You're the one who's f*cked up here, the seller has done nothing wrong and now has no money and no mask. You've received it promptly, return the courtesy.

topsy_86

As soon as you've received a refund and confirmed the funds drop me a PM with the link to this thread again please.
Agreed i am the one who has f*cked up, but PayPal told me as soon as i have received the refund i shall send it back, if i was to send it before that it would leave me with a negative balance..... You have my word that you'll have the money by max 2days from now, if this isn't acceptable for you then i am more then happy for you to take this to higher authoritys so i can explain the awkward situation that my dad has arisen. Of course my dad signed for it with my name it had my name on the parcel??? Anyway, would you get back to me if you are happy to wait for the refund?

May 12, 2013
Agreed i am the one who has f*cked up, but PayPal told me as soon as i have received the refund i shall send it back, if i was to send it before that it would leave me with a negative balance..... You have my word that you'll have the money by max 2days from now, if this isn't acceptable for you then i am more then happy for you to take this to higher authoritys so i can explain the awkward situation that my dad has arisen. Of course my dad signed for it with my name it had my name on the parcel??? Anyway, would you get back to me if you are happy to wait for the refund?
And why am i banned lol? My dad is the one who f*cked with my parcel how the heck was i suppost to know he had picked it up, he doesn't live with me and i only spoke to his yesterday morning when he dropped it off?

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And from your postings in the classifieds Jamie it would appear you have more than adequate funding in your paypal account if you're offering to buy things at £200 and £75 with immediate payment promised yesterday.

I expect that money sent by close of play today. Consider yourself banned from the classifieds.

See above. 2 days from now is not acceptable.

Get it done.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And why am i banned lol? My dad is the one who f*cked with my parcel how the heck was i suppost to know he had picked it up, he doesn't live with me and i only spoke to his yesterday morning when he dropped it off?

You've admitted you f*cked up, it's your problem. The seller posted it in good time, it was delivered so it's not his fault. Why would your dad sign your name instead of his own? That's fraud.

May 12, 2013
You've admitted you f*cked up, it's your problem. The seller posted it in good time, it was delivered so it's not his fault. Why would your dad sign your name instead of his own? That's fraud.
Because it was for my parcel, of course he had to sign my name

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Get the money over to him NOW.

You are clearly on the net, you clearly have access to your paypal. Send Topsy his money by payment owed.

Any further stalling not only will you be banned from classifieds, you'll be banned from the rest of the forum. I'll have a word with the admin of the facebook paintball buy and sell page and pass your details along, as well as the guys on UKscenario forums who will be more than happy to have you not participate over there either.

Your call.

May 12, 2013
I cannot refund money that I DO NOT HAVE
as soon as it go's into my account it will leave

If this is not acceptable for you guys then please go ahead with your solicitor claim as it'll cost you more money than good in this ridicolous situation that has emerged. Agreed my mistakem i am now paying for my mistakes, only if you allow me to, i cannot give money that i do not have, as soon as it comes, itll be going straight back, PayPal advised me no longer than 3 days (yesterday) i will check my bank tonight, if its there itll be straight back.