Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fraudulent activity by a buyer/WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS

May 12, 2013
Get the money over to him NOW.

You are clearly on the net, you clearly have access to your paypal. Send Topsy his money by payment owed.

Any further stalling not only will you be banned from classifieds, you'll be banned from the rest of the forum. I'll have a word with the admin of the facebook paintball buy and sell page and pass your details along, as well as the guys on UKscenario forums who will be more than happy to have you not participate over there either.

Your call.
Just to ask, what is a classfield? And i do not know what other forums you are talking about, sorry

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
No problem, you're now banned from classifieds to prevent you depleting your paypal balance any further.

Let me know when the refund has been processed, I hope the extra two days is worth being banned from here :)

May 12, 2013
Not only are you being unreasonable, you have now absolutely ****ed me off, i dont give an absolute bollacks what you have to say, it go's through one ear and out the other, i am not threatned by your **** remarks. Ban me all you like, i have all the kit i need, no longer need to use the forum. So good bye, as for topsy you speak to me DIRECTLY through email, i shall no longer be in contact with you through this **** forum, topsy speak to me on email for your money back, thanks mate

May 12, 2013
No problem, you're now banned from classifieds to prevent you depleting your paypal balance any further.

Let me know when the refund has been processed, I hope the extra two days is worth being banned from here :)
I will not let you know jack ****, this has nothing to do with you, nosy prick. I shall speak to topsy directly, topsy do what you want these mods have no authority over me they are just hardcore pixels with more rights than God apparently.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Not only are you being unreasonable, you have now absolutely ****ed me off, i dont give an absolute bollacks what you have to say, it go's through one ear and out the other, i am not threatned by your **** remarks. Ban me all you like, i have all the kit i need, no longer need to use the forum. So good bye, as for topsy you speak to me DIRECTLY through email, i shall no longer be in contact with you through this **** forum, topsy speak to me on email for your money back, thanks mate

Aww diddums, do i seem like I care? Does this forum need a pillock like you? I think not.

I actually consider banning people like you a public service, I may even dig a little further and find out who you play for, where you play and give them a friendly call too. I'm sure you haven't made them aware of your wonderful behaviour here ;)

I think you forget that with the amount of people who use this forum you will run into someone eventually at an event somwhere. Sometime you'll need new kit or want to sell or trade your old kit, you'll see something here you want or need technical help, even organising a lift to a tournament or whatever.

Good luck, I feel your paintball career will be short lived as ballers don't tend to put up with people like you for too long :)

May 12, 2013
Aww diddums, do i seem like I care? Does this forum need a pillock like you? I think not.

I actually consider banning people like you a public service, I may even dig a little further and find out who you play for, where you play and give them a friendly call too. I'm sure you haven't made them aware of your wonderful behaviour here ;)

I think you forget that with the amount of people who use this forum you will run into someone eventually at an event somwhere. Sometime you'll need new kit or want to sell or trade your old kit, you'll see something here you want or need technical help, even organising a lift to a tournament or whatever.

Good luck, I feel your paintball career will be short lived as ballers don't tend to put up with people like you for too long :)
Oh thank you for the good luck wishes, but i rather dont need it, how do you propose you will dig to find out anything about me, yes i play for a team, yes i play 4 times a week, yes i do tournaments, yes i go to NvS, and no not one person on here knows me. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo suck on my dick **** face.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Oh thank you for the good luck wishes, but i rather dont need it, how do you propose you will dig to find out anything about me, yes i play for a team, yes i play 4 times a week, yes i do tournaments, yes i go to NvS, and no not one person on here knows me. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo suck on my dick **** face.
WOW you play 4 times a week!?!?!? must be a pro!!

Last edited: