Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fraudulent activity by a buyer/WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
I have just read this, and whilst its long, its so very entertaining.
Good on the mods for going thus far, but an update would just finish off the story nicely

QBaller

Oct 31, 2013
Glasgow
I knew it was a bad idea starting the read late at night but what a read! Good to see what a close nit community we have banding together for each other.

Would love to know the outcome too. However given the long delay in updates i'm guessing there's been a settlement / victory for the plaintiff. However the return of funds/damages/expenses will be subject to non disclosure in the public domain so no bragging on forums. This is my guess of the ending. Other speculative endings welcome!

Kudos to the Mods.

Montek

Mar 19, 2017
Hes agreed to repay the refund now he has been caught out however i doubt he would if i hadnt proved he had lied. he said in an email that his dad picked it up for him and hadnt told him for10 days even though the signature at the post office was his as i have a copy of it from the postoffice..... doesnt add up to me personally, i will only be happy once i have the money returned.
Its really annoyed me as i honestly tried to help him out as i felt bad thinking he hadnt received the item hence the refund.
wow , very dirty and underhanded behaviour , I can think of much better words but refrain for doing so