Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

freak barrel boring.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
With your armson the main problem that a freak bore would help with is roll outs, I assume the barrel unscrews? - If it does put two strips of insulation tape about 1/2 inch long in the breach end if you're having roll out problems.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
With your armson the main problem that a freak bore would help with is roll outs, I assume the barrel unscrews? - If it does put two strips of insulation tape about 1/2 inch long in the breach end if you're having roll out problems.
i can unscrew the barrel but the roll outs don't really bother me, because its my 1st pump i got use to holding the trigger and sliding the pump forward to shoot. probs not the best tactics but it works a treat (i have videos in the pump section, look for my user name) as i said above i want to try to increase the accuracy, but im not sure it its worth the hassle or not.
&
thanks Phil-boy if i decide to go for the bore i will give him a shout and see what he says

Thanks for the replys

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
If its JUST of the bore then it's £20 plus PayPal fees (your choice if you dont want to pay them or send as owed )and return postage which will be around £3 for recorded post

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
What i will add is my mod uses the WHOLE freak insert so not all barrels can be done .
dave (gommie) does the half freak insert which is better for two people on a budget as 2 people can share 1 insert to get 2 barrels which in turn gives you more choices of which barrel you can do it to as we don't machine as far into the barrel
So its up to you if you want to
share a insert ( but if you want a different one you will need to get it cut to fit before you can use it)
Or
go full insert (no messing around when you get a diffrent insert just bung it in and your away)
Most cocker and ion barrels can be done ...
Barrels I've done for people so far
Cp one piece
Cp barrel back
Dye ul / proto ul back (dye worked really well )
Angel a1 one piece (NOT THE STOCK BARREL BACKS THAT COME IN THE BOX NOT ENOUGH MEAT ON THEM )
Ion stock barrel (I can also cut for fitting of a apex1 AND apex2 tip)
Vibe stock barrel
Sp1/g1 stock barrel
Apex1 and apex 2 barrels
Ego 5 one piece
ego6/7 barrel backs so you keep cool ego look
Can't do
Spyder barrels due to the size of the rear of the barrel anyone that has seen the real freak backs for them you have to put the insert in from the middle of the barrel then put the front tip on and that holds the insert into place
In regards to the insert moving due to the orings the real freak backs have yes they hold them in place what I do to get round this is I machine half a mil less depth then what I need so when you screw the barrel onto your marker in holds tight so as long as you barrel in not loose on your marker you won't have a problem ..
Can only do these when I'm on lates at work so it's every other week
---DISCLAMER ---
I'm not working for some high tech work shop not do I have £1000000000 worth of tools like the true company's that make the real things this is more for people like me and my friends who like to keep the look of there nice looking markers and not have a nice looking marker and HAVE to have a black or chrome barrel sticking off the front of it so we mod our stock barrel so be like a sneaky sneaky freak barrel if you want a 100000% perfect machined ported hoaned shiney freak barrel I will point you in the direction of
Smartparts
gog paintball
Or now the cool shiney empire barrel kit
As they are the makers of the real thing
This is for people that like their stock barrel but want to make use of the freak kit
Ross