Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freaky Five Man Round 2 - 16th December 2007

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
With only a few days left until Round 2, this event looks like its going to be a superb day of paintball. I am pleased to announce that team spots are now sold out! and we are fully booked up. Instead of using the 15 team cap, we decided to lower this amount to 13 for Round 2 to give everyone an opportunity to play the "all stars" Nexus team. Freekz would like to thank everybody that has contributed to make our first series of tournaments such a great success, and we hope things can only get better from here-on in!

Just to remind folks the captains meeting will be at 8.30am sharp, with first game scheduled for 9. Site will be open from 7.30am onwards.

Everybody down here at Freekz are looking forward to seeing you all bright and early Sunday morning, crossing our fingers for similar weather to Round 1. If anybody has any questions/queries, please do post them up here or give me a call and we'll do our best to help you :)

Me Tiffer and co. will be coming down to check out the site.

I have a feeling this league will become very popular next season:)
Lets hope so! :)
Make sure you look me up David as there will be a coffee with your name on mate

Can you please make sure you got a good supply of hot water bottles on site...:(
Pansy!!!!:p
Not like Germany is a hot country is it??? ;)
Nige

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
If you have trouble locating Darko just drift past the toilets he spends a lot of time there...:p