Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Free laptops and internet conection

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Whats supposed to be equal about it? You've got just as much of an opportunity to go to school, do your studying and get good grades as I have.
You have the same opportunity to get an apprentiship as I have.
You have the same opportunity to wear a condom and not get your 16 year old girlfriend pregnant as I have.

Why should the tax payer give laptops to people when they could instead be sending them on educational courses to improve their lives?
If you've been through this...then you now how hard it is to break out the class barrier?

If I live somewhere with people doing drugs and $h*t then of course I'm gonna get dragged into that, theres no way to help people who live n bad areas cos that's where they from and they are treated like nothings whn they wanna move up in society.

E: then again I'm not like my old mates anymore so to be fair it aint a laptop gonna help these people out its themsleves

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
everyone has access. just not always at home.

True, But if it helps people actively looking for work be it from the comfort of there own home then surely its a good thing..........but i wouldnt be surprised to see ebay flooded with cheap laptops very soon.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
LET FOOT CHOSE WHO HAS THE LAPTOPS

Oh boy i hope i gets me a laptopz i need a new mouse mat

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
In the UK if you work hard you have to pay for everything and tax so that those that dont want to work get given a life paid for by everyone else.
This is rediculous and if Gordon brown thinks that by paying for broadband and a laptop for 270,000 will mean they then go out and get work or give something back to society i doubt it very much. Some will be sold, some will be trashed, some will be stolen, some will end up messed up because of software and hardware abuse.
Gordon Brown is just bribing voters !!

Wait a mo...whyt not give them all Nintendo Wii's too then they can do keep fit at home and browse the net with them.
mind you they will need a break from all that activity..why not a holiday too... I mean they got scrappage deals paid for by the taxpayer, why not give them a car, three piece suite, 42" TV, sat TV...
I think I will give up work!!

head_-_shot

Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
those that dont want to work get given a life paid for by everyone else.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have a job y know
about 50 percent of my mates are unmployed ad they all try hard to find work

Everyone thinks that unemplyed = lazy but thats wrong

And its better than Taxes going on Bul****e like the middle east conflict and stupid sculptures

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
True that, But there are many people that go onto the doll and spend it on the latest cider down costcutter or londis

You can come to where i live and you will see hundereds of them, The joys of living on a council estate

head_-_shot

Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
True that, But there are many people that go onto the doll and spend it on the latest cider down costcutter or londis

You can come to where i live and you will see hundereds of them, The joys of living on a council estate
Same mate and TBH theyre lives were sh*t when they started so thats all they know is drink and getting high, I'm lucky I dont cos I hanged out with that kind but i suppose if your life starts cra then its hard to get yourself to change