Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Free laptops and internet conection

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
haha you know that, the group i use to hang out in my villaga before i moved sorted started doing weed etc but me Niall w and jack judge split off from that group and then they got me in to pb, and now all of those people we were mates with started doing weed, then driving etc, Now living more in the town, my mates have house partys and my mates are doing ket, then say if the person whos having the house party have a sister her friends are doing coke or e's,

lacey and piper will meet the criteria for these, they spend all there time hanging around costcutter trying out new ciders.
I hear they have some good deals on though in all fairness, 12 and a half p for 10 litres

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
snax haha you know that, the group i use to hang out in my villaga before i moved sorted started doing weed etc but me Niall w and jack judge split off from that group and then they got me in to pb, and now all of those people we were mates with started doing weed, then driving etc, Now living more in the town, my mates have house partys and my mates are doing ket, then say if the person whos having the house party have a sister her friends are doing coke or e's,
Thanks those guys dude ;) :)
My best freind she used to do A class sh*t and its the wore thing ever for someone :(

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I know of several people that spend money they can ill afford on booze, fags, scratchcards and Sky TV,whilst they have kids starving and eating junk food.
I only have two kids cause that's all we could afford, although some people I know have a lot of kids and have benefits to finance their lifestyle. Thats is simply wrong...A reduction in population will alleviate all the woes from global warming, unemployment, food shortages etc etc...so forget the laptops...give them condoms!

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Thanks those guys dude ;) :)
i do, they have been pritty much my brothers for more than half my life, But anyone can just not turn up to a training because that had a messy night and wanna play xbox.

Or

You can do that exercise training, miss that piss up because you worked hard and you dont want to do anything stupid and go to practice and shoot some b!tche$ in the face

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
It's hard not to be judgemental, at the surface it does not appear to make sense. However, for some, opportunities are limited and by providing training or equipment it enables those people with the right motivation to do something. For those people, I think that they are worth investing in, and should get all the support they can from the State etc

My concern is that the motivation for some is not to find work, and the support from the State actually means that it is better for them to not actually work!

Finding employment, especially currently is difficult, and I hope that initiatives like this help. However there are systemic failures in the country that a few laptops cannot address

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Tbh, whats the first you do when you open your laptop

Pgi
Facebook
Msn
Youtube
And for me PBnation

Unemployed will be like im gunna get all of this aswell, then sit there on poker and then get drunk

The only skill they will develop will how to Wan* faster because there is more variety to watch on the internet.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I dunno, doesn't look all that bad to me:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/12/brown_home_access_scheme_national_rollout/

It will help a lot of people, sure some will abuse it but you can't make an omelette etc. etc. etc.

Besides they won't be worth much as there will be so many of them around. Supply and demand.

There's a lot of things I could get upset about and this ain't one of them. I think the country will be looking at a net gain from this.