Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FREE OLD KIT - likely to be possible to give it away?

Al Marsh

May 9, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone say if anyone is likely to be interested in the below, which I originally posted to the Ask Mods forum. - 60 reads but no replies... (If not, easiest for me is to chuck it, but wouldn't want to do that if its valuable for someone.)

If needed, pictures are attached to message in ask mods forum

THANKS!

I want to give away some paintball stuff.
I just signed up to your website, so can't post to classified.

As I want to give it away, it's clearly not a scam. If you think your members might be interested, can someone post this to classified, or other relevant section, as I need to get rid of it soon or it's all going in the skip (moving house).

Paintball setup for 10 to 20 players -markers, HPA tanks, masks, 2 dive cylinders ***FREE***

The Good: It was hardly used. Set of everything we needed for paintball for 10-20 people... markers, masks, gloves, HPA tanks (may also be some CO2 ones), 2x dive tanks, etc, etc, ... Bought for use on farm for private parties, used less than 10 times.

The Bad:
Circa 10 years old.
Located **Northumberland**, just north of Morpeth.
Not used in more than 5 years.
***All the tanks etc will be out of date and need re-testing!***
***I've not catalogued or tested any of it!***
***Possible none of it works anymore!***

Moving house. Will all go in the skip imminently if nobody wants it.
May need to skip it ASAP so if you're interested contact me ASAP. Will happily let it go for zero.
Buyer collects from ***Northumberland***. You'd probably need to bring your own boxes etc, or just throw it loose in the back of a car / van.

Absolutely 'as is'. No returns. No support. Take it or leave it.

email to the email address on this account is best, but if you want to call me my phone number is:- zero-75-triple 3-thirteen-039.

Thanks
Al

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi,

Can anyone say if anyone is likely to be interested in the below, which I originally posted to the Ask Mods forum. - 60 reads but no replies... (If not, easiest for me is to chuck it, but wouldn't want to do that if its valuable for someone.)

If needed, pictures are attached to message in ask mods forum

THANKS!

I want to give away some paintball stuff.
I just signed up to your website, so can't post to classified.

As I want to give it away, it's clearly not a scam. If you think your members might be interested, can someone post this to classified, or other relevant section, as I need to get rid of it soon or it's all going in the skip (moving house).

Paintball setup for 10 to 20 players -markers, HPA tanks, masks, 2 dive cylinders ***FREE***

The Good: It was hardly used. Set of everything we needed for paintball for 10-20 people... markers, masks, gloves, HPA tanks (may also be some CO2 ones), 2x dive tanks, etc, etc, ... Bought for use on farm for private parties, used less than 10 times.

The Bad:
Circa 10 years old.
Located **Northumberland**, just north of Morpeth.
Not used in more than 5 years.
***All the tanks etc will be out of date and need re-testing!***
***I've not catalogued or tested any of it!***
***Possible none of it works anymore!***

Moving house. Will all go in the skip imminently if nobody wants it.
May need to skip it ASAP so if you're interested contact me ASAP. Will happily let it go for zero.
Buyer collects from ***Northumberland***. You'd probably need to bring your own boxes etc, or just throw it loose in the back of a car / van.

Absolutely 'as is'. No returns. No support. Take it or leave it.

email to the email address on this account is best, but if you want to call me my phone number is:- zero-75-triple 3-thirteen-039.

Thanks
Al
Id be interested in the three ions if you would post them?

Al Marsh

May 9, 2018
Which are the Ions? - sorry been at least 5 years since I looked at it.
Are they the green handled markers in the photo's? Might have some more of those, I think we had 18 markers at one point majority of which were those green handled ones...but I'm not there now to check.
Stuff can be collected anytime, not intending to set up a mail order business, but I'm back up there in a few weeks so if its not already been thrown in the skip by others I might be able to save a few things back before I junk the rest.

No promises, but you both offering to pay postage at least?

Al Marsh

May 9, 2018
k4p84 has arranged to take it all, so none of it is available anymore. Sorry James EC1 and G4z.