Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FREE YES ABSOLUTELY FREE ! JUST ME BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
Hey guys and gals I have the Angel Oled Board flashing software that will reset your boards and sort out problems such as them not saving settings etc etc
The files in this package are:

rabid_0_99.enc - encrypted operating firmware, v0.99
rabid_0_99s.enc - encrypted operating firmware, v0.99s (Semi Only)
rabid_0_99d.enc - encrypted operating firmware, v0.99 DEBUG VERSION
aflash.exe - USB flash utility
hidapi.dll - DLL required for flash utility

I can send it via email straight to you :)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Connect the board to the PC using a USB A to Mini-B cable, and it should be detected by the PC when turned on.

Extract the contents of the folder (or drag them to a new folder.) Double-click aflash.exe to run the program. You should see some information about the board if you select "Query" from the Hardware menu.

First, upload the debug software. Select "Flash ..." from the Hardware menu and choose the file rabid_0_99d.enc (in the same folder as the program.) The 0_99 means version 0.99, and the d means "debug". This will go through the update process and the board will return to normal once done.

Now you can do a factory reset ("Factory Reset ..." from the Hardware menu.) This will completely wipe the settings memory and restore the board to its initial state.

I'd strongly recommend reflashing the non-debug version of the software (rabid_0_99.enc) after doing the factory reset. This is exactly the same but without the added debugging features.