Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freekz August Bank Holiday Bash

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Quality event/tourney as always Kitch, Hog roast was excellent and then to top it off me and Eve getting to play this morning after what feels like years!:D

Well impressed with the amount raise last night for a good cause and thanks to all the people that made it such an enjoyable weekend especially Kitch, Pete, Bryon, Rich, Kitty and Mick.

Matt

JnR1981

May 12, 2004
S Wales UK
Excellent tourny, brilliant fun.

Lemon!! - I have never enjoyed being shot in the face so much. I'm glad I left my head out long enough for you to shoot it. :D

Lump - your a BELLEND!!!!!!

Thanks to Kitch and Mike for all their work!!

So you all at the next one

JR - MH2

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Awesome weekend and the last tourney for me in england, im glad I spent it at Freekz, really impressed with the site, if only I had got down their earlier in the year.

Was great to put faces to names on forums, great end to my stay in england, thanks so much.

Good fun all round, even if on my account was a little last minute and wasnt finalised until 6 hours before needing to leave lol

Thanks to all those who organised it and to eve, slam, nige and all of niges kru for finding me a spot last minute :) I only wish i could have stayed last night aswell.

dee

Freekz Paintball
Feb 5, 2008
Mike, Bianca, Stephy, Lewis and I would like to say a huge Thank you to all of you who came and made the Weekend Tournament such a great success! :D
We thoroughly enjoyed everybody's company and all the hugs and appreciation from you all means alot to us.
Hope everything was as you expected and your counting the days to the next one. For those of you who experienced the Great Ormond Street Auction the total raised for that alone was £400 :eek: well done and thank you!
Really looking forward to seeing some pictures up soon! Dread to think what some of them will end up like! :wink:
Happy Birthday again to Rob and Charlie from Worthing Halloween :D
I could go on forever, so Thankyou to all involved and see you again in a few weeks! :):)

Thanks to all those who organised it and to eve, slam, nige and all of niges kru for finding me a spot last minute :) I only wish i could have stayed last night aswell.
A pleasure to have you on board Kat :)
Speak soon
Nige x

Always a great day at the Freekz, and thanks to everyone that makes paintball so much fun :)
Thanks to all involved
Nige

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
yeahp yeahp, was definitly great having new faces down there too!!! And oh kitty apologies for popping a few balls into ur crotch on saturday ;)

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
well its ok huni, your the first guy to have had that privalidge :p
I rarely call myself out for no break but as there were no refs i did not want to self check that area.... would have looked a bit dodgy lol and i was rather winded by the forcful impact :p

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
hehe i'm quite proud of that then ;) , and im sure if you got caught checking yourself there it would have made quite an interesting scene!!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001