Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

From Scotland? Want to join a team? Look Inside

Wishy

Nov 20, 2015
Hello Everyone!!

Im Jordan, and im a player for Team Insanity.
We are based within Edinburgh and are looking to expand our squad even more!

This year we are attending all 5 rounds of CPPS and next year we have loads more planned.

To join, you dont have to be experienced, you just need to have the correct attitude and mindset. The power and drive to get things completed. And to give it your all!

We arent a massive team, we arent a rich team, but we have the drive that every team should have!

We have no restrictions on what geat you want to use!

We have DROM as our sponsor for this year
Along with BZ Paintball and HK (Paint)

If interested or if you want a wee nosey at who we are and what we do, give us a like on the old FB!

https://www.facebook.com/InsanityPB/

Any questions you can PM me on here, reply to this thread or message us on FB!

Happy Balling everyone!

Jordan

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
If only I played tournament based paintball as often. This sounds pretty fun. I just traded my Etek 5 for a T15 though so my gameplay is slightly more scenario now.

Wishy

Nov 20, 2015
If only I played tournament based paintball as often. This sounds pretty fun. I just traded my Etek 5 for a T15 though so my gameplay is slightly more scenario now.
Ah not bad mate! If you every get back into Tournys you know where we are

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Ah not bad mate! If you every get back into Tournys you know where we are
The only problem I found (which is why I switched) is because there was a lack of teams or even places to train every weekend. I never knew about the indoor site until now :-(
I usually play at battlezone

Wishy

Nov 20, 2015
The only problem I found (which is why I switched) is because there was a lack of teams or even places to train every weekend. I never knew about the indoor site until now :-(
I usually play at battlezone
Bz out at Kirkliston?

Yeah i agree, there arent many teams left. I know Aberdeen and Stirling Uni have a team each. And there are 2 in Edinburgh, there are a few more dotted around aswell

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Bz out at Kirkliston?

Yeah i agree, there arent many teams left. I know Aberdeen and Stirling Uni have a team each. And there are 2 in Edinburgh, there are a few more dotted around aswell
Emm not sure if what the local town is but BZ Edinburgh anyway. The one Joe owns.
You might be happy to hear that I'm actually now selling my T15 and moving back to a speedball marker . I do not like the magfed game and much prefer speedball style of just shooting tons of paint down a field. I met with one of your team mates Matthew today at BZ.

Wishy

Nov 20, 2015
Emm not sure if what the local town is but BZ Edinburgh anyway. The one Joe owns.
You might be happy to hear that I'm actually now selling my T15 and moving back to a speedball marker . I do not like the magfed game and much prefer speedball style of just shooting tons of paint down a field. I met with one of your team mates Matthew today at BZ.
Yeah young matt! Great guy! When you get a set up sorted and if you fancy coming to a training day just hit me up and ill give you the details