Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Front Player Tips

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Learn Control m8 - this is where most front guys I watch mess up - they are so intent on killin' everything that moves that they miss opportunities to move up or get themselves shot up. Be patient and you will get far more kills.

Also - when walking the fields - think about what the hot bunkers are - these are usually 40 / 50 bunkers which are "game breakers" - you need to control them - get into them and use them - and stop the opposition doing it to you !!! It may be better for you to make a 30 / 40 bunker - sweet spot an opposition player and then bump straight up into the key bunker on the 40 / 50. When you look at the "hot" bunker you need to know all the angles and who you can shoot from them - also who can shoot you or bunker you - then you can tell your backs and mids to stop this happening.

The best front guys are now thinkers too !! After every game you play - analyse what you need to improve and work on it. Yes you need speed and aggression to take it to the opposition - but I can guarante that if you are still alive after 3 mins - you will be winning the game !!! Play smart.

Peace.

Rich

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
great tips and pointers

I always treat my bunkeras a tool , once your in a hot Bunkertaking **** loads of paint your doing great Most important stay alive , dont come out the same area of your bunker too many times as you wont live , play both sides high and low , you will find angles .
Remember if your taking lots of paint maybe look up above your head and see where the paint lanes are coming from this will give you a idea waht/&/where the hot bunkers are .

great postings . and good luck

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
tell ya one of the best things i saw,was this weekend,some mad fool jumping up ,over the top of the bunker to take a look down field,works really well.........
what u think Jud,does it work?

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
remember its all about attitude so get yo self a nice big pile of columbian marching powder / consume / rape & pilage enemy

easy fo sheezey

Slapper Guy

just add beer
Apr 26, 2004
Wirral
Visit site
Ahhh but nice guy's finish last ........ it pays too be bad :D

but I'm good :( and now I'm confused .........:confused:

but also 6ft4" and nearly 30 and won't superman to save my life .... I value my marker to much :)

and now Pump'd just out boing'd me ... it's all goin downhill :eek:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Slapper Guy
Ahhh but nice guy's finish last ........ it pays too be bad :D

but I'm good :( and now I'm confused .........:confused:

but also 6ft4" and nearly 30 and won't superman to save my life .... I value my marker to much :)

and now Pump'd just out boing'd me ... it's all goin downhill :eek:
no he never,you have speed which = at least 150 more boings;)