Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Front players

pb-afroman

Chances are you don't have any of those things truely mastered if you have to ask on an internet forum if there is anything else to playing front. The only real way to learn what it is is to play front. You can't understand what it takes until you've done it. To get an idea of what you have to do in a very general sense, watch some good am players or some pro guys play and see how they work the field.

There is one thing that I can tell you to point you in the right direction though. So often I see inexperieced teams sending their front guys to crappy bunkers. It is so vital that you don't take a crappy bunker off the break. You need to make sure that your whole team knows how to walk the field well in order to make the best decisions as to where to go.

evil_paintballFreak

Sep 10, 2003
Visit site
i have gogged ppl from tippmann effect and i won a two on one and i was the one and one of them was a guy from tippmann effect and the other was a just some guy there that wasnt all great but i still won point being i have played and watched and an awsome team

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
if were going into stories about playing with pros im sure a whole lot of players on here could fill this up.
big deal if you've played with these guys, you could do it all year, and still be turd at the sport.

okay, you have some of the basics of playing front, its a matter of practice practice practice. get somebody to video you playing, and see what you do wrong, and go from there.

and dont ever think youve mastered anything in paintball. it jyust dont happen. apart from getting shot, which some players just cant stop doing ;)